This page contains our policies and all the information you need to know about the process of acquiring a puppy from us.
-Before you place a deposit
-How to reserve a puppy
-Our payment policy
-Frequently Asked Questions about a waitlist
-What your puppy comes with
-Our Health Guarantee
-Pick up and Shipping information
-Our Visitation Policy
If you have a question that you cannot find the answer for on this page, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (270) 962-7274
~Before You Place a Deposit~
~Reserving an Available Puppy~
~FAQ About a Waitlist~
~What Your Puppy Comes With~
~Local Pick Up and Arrangements~
Your Shiba Inu puppy will come with:
• Limited AKC Registration Papers
(full registration available at an additional $300 unless stated otherwise)
• One Year Genetic Health Warranty
• First Shots & Deworming Done
• Health Record & Vet Report
• Invoice/Puppy Agreement
• If picking up, you will get a little bag of puppy food that your puppy is used to, a collar or harness, a leash, and a toy.
• If your puppy is being shipped, we send all of its paperwork and a small bag of puppy food. The airline does not allow us to ship collars, leashes, or toys. We apologize for this inconvenience!
Weight estimates given of puppies are approximate and we cannot guarantee a puppy's weight at maturity. Shiba Inu puppies sometimes change color as their adult coat comes in. Reds that are born with black muzzles and black in their coat will almost always lose all the black unless they are a sesame.