Shiba Inu Puppies
A Few of Our Past Puppies:
Sugar Spring Puppies Shiba Inu puppies have been placed in Alabama, AL, California, CA, Florida, FL, Georgia, GA, Illinois, IL, Indiana, IN, Kentucky, KY, Louisiana, LA, Michigan, MI, Missouri, MO, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, North Carolina, NC, Oregon, OR, Pennsylvania, PA, Tennessee, TN, Texas, TX, Virginia, VA, and Washington, WA. Shiba Inu Puppies for sale in Kentucky. Buy Shiba Inu Puppies near Nashville Tennessee
Photos were last updated April 9th, 2021.
All puppies picked up or ground shipped come with a puppy pack (at no additional charge):
• Wire Crate that will fit your puppy even as an adult.
• Pet bed or blanket
• Food Bowl and Water Bowl
• Box of treats
• 5 lb. bag of Nutrisource puppy food
We provide this puppy pack because we appreciate
that you chose to work with us to find your Shiba
Inu puppy! ...And because it's just so much fun!
Here are some pictures of what your puppy pack may
look like! Please note that styles/colors/etc. of the
items may be different than what is pictured.
This is just to give you an idea of what your pack
might look like.
How to Reserve a Puppy
• Please first review our Policy Page.
• You may then click on the PayPal button below the puppy's picture to submit a non-refundable $400 deposit.
• Please be sure to type the name and description of the puppy when you place your deposit so we know which puppy you are reserving!
• When receive your deposit, the puppy will be reserved in your name.
• Your Shiba puppy will be ready to go home when it is 8 weeks old.
Your Shiba Inu puppy will come with:
• Limited AKC Registration Application
• One Year Genetic Health Guarantee & Bill of Sale
• First Shots & Deworming Done
• Health Record
• Vet Report
• Litter Certificate or Pedigree
• Puppy Pack (see below)
Puppy price is $2,500.
Email us at email@example.com if you would like to be notified of new puppies!
Ruby X Little Bear
Born March 3rd, 2021
Ready to go home April 28th
Based on the weights of his parents, I would guess he will be around 25 lbs. full grown (though we cannot guarantee adult size). These photos are a little dark, but I think he will be red (not sesame) when he grows up, though he may have a few black tips here and there (which is normal).
We did ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation) with this little guy, from day 3-16 which helps the puppy/dog deal with stress easier. Click here to read more about ENS and the benefits, and how it's done.
*Reserved for Eduardo*
*Our puppies are all reserved, and our waitlist is full!*